Position: Chairman of the Board of Directors of Excel for Financial Investments Co.
Date of Birth: Nov 14, 1969
Appointment date in Management: Apr 11, 2012
- M.A. in Business Administration and Professional Accounting from Canisius College, Buffalo/ USA, 1995.
- B.A. in Economics from the University of Southern California/ USA, 1990.
- Chairman if the Board of Directors of Excel for Financial Investments Co., as of April 2012 to date.
- Chairman of the board of Bank of Jordan, as of August 2007 to date.
- Chairman of the board of Bank of Jordan - syria as of July 2015 until August 2019.
- Chairman& CEO of Bank of Jordan, as of August 2007 until January 2017.
- CEO of Bank of Jordan, as of August 2003 until January 2017.
- Deputy General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from December 1996 until August 2003.
- Executive Assistant to the General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from January 1995 until December 1996.
- Attended several advanced banking and leadership seminars and courses, including:
- The “Comprehensive Banking Operations” training program at Bank of Jordan branches, from February 1991 until January 1993.
- A specialized credit training course at the Headquarters of Manufacturers /Hanover Bank, USA, from September 1990 until February 1991.
Other Current Board Memberships:
- Chairman of the Board of Bank Of Jordan.
- Member of the Board of Trustees – King Abdullah II Center for Excellence.
- Board Member of the Middle East Company for Insurance.